Rules Of Play
- All children must be accompanied by a responsible adult at all times. Funtimez @ Bizzy Beans does not accept responsibility for the supervision of children.
- Only children who are under 4’10” or 148cm in height may play. Children over this height may play at the discretion of the supervising staff.
- Children should use the toilet and wash their hands before entering the play area.
- Leave badges and jewellery with a responsible adult. Spectacles should only be worn if used with a retainer and shatter proof lenses.
- Please remove shoes before entering the play area. Socks must be worn at all times. In case of a problem, contact reception or a member of staff.
- Age restrictions vary dependant on the play zone that visitors are using. These are in place for the safety and enjoyment of all children
- Play is restricted to 2 hours during peak times
- We recommend to parents that children wear long sleeves and trousers. Clothes should be tucked in at all times. Football shirts and other items of clothing that are made from man made fibres are not recommended and will prevent children from using some of the attractions within Funtimez @ Bizzy Beans.
- Clothes with ropes and cords should not be worn in the play area.
- Please do not play in front of slide exits.
- No sharp objects may be taken into the play area.
- It is forbidden to climb on the netted walls or the system structure.
- No food, drink or chewing gum should be taken into the play area.
- It is forbidden to smoke or play with fire within the play centre.
- Children who are unwell should not enter the play area.
- Balls or other objects should not be thrown at each other.
- Fighting or bullying will not be tolerated. Guilty parties may be asked to leave.
- Parents/Guardians are responsible for the behaviour and well being of the child in their care and must maintain supervision at all times.
- In the interest of Health and Safety, please ensure that any food debris which falls on the floor is picked/wiped up as soon as possible. Report any spillages to a member of staff
- Report all accidents to a member of staff, to ensure that we can provide any necessary assistance and minimise the potential of reoccurrence. These will be logged and are an important part of ongoing safety audits.
- All damages to Funtimez @ Bizzy Beans property either accidental or deliberate must be reported to a member of staff.
- Nappy changing and the use of potties etc. should be conducted in the baby changing room. Place nappies in the correct bins provided.
- For Health and Safety reasons, only food purchased at Funtimez @ Bizzy Beans may be consumed on the premises.
Report any behavioural concerns to a member of staff. Don’t attempt to intervene yourself.
FUNTIMEZ FACTORY LTD | JIMMY BEANS COXMOOR ROAD SUTTON IN ASHFIELD NG174NE | REGISTERED AT 19 STATION ROAD ILKESTON DE75LD | COMPANY NUMBER: 11440891
REFUND POLICY: All bookings are non-refundable, we will however allow wherever possible if 24hrs notice is given a change to the date subject to availability. If a payment has been made in error, please contact 01623 550333 Jimmys, 01623 555994 Bizzys, refunds are at the Directors discretion.